Low Carb Fast Food: Fast Food is all about that extra calorie-intake. When we think about fast food, the first thing that pops up in our mind is that we are going to add to our pound besides getting fatter.
Well, that to some extent cannot be denied but at the same time, you can have an alternate way.
Enjoying Fast Food and not gaining weight yet making it helpful in reducing those pounds without having to bid Goodbye to your favorite Fast Food. Now that’s pretty exciting, isn’t it?
Let’s jump directly into the ways where you can make your Fast Food healthy and low-carb for you.
What Is Keto Low Carb Fast Food?
Keto is generally known to be the clean diet from which all of those ingredients are removed which can cause weight gain. It includes low-carbs and high protein-intake whereas Fast Food is all about cheese and carbs and calories.
How about you maintain those carbs-content and calories in your Fast Food meal and surprise your body with a happy meal?
Most of the diets feel to be restricted because of the incorporation of cheesy, high-calorie ingredients in them. Like no one could have ever thought that McDonald’s could be promoting diet-friendly fast food?
That sounds weird because all the dieters step away from fast food points. But there are many fast foods that can be made ketogenic where the intake of the right amount of fat and proteins is required limiting the carbohydrates.
Low Carb Fast Food Healthy Meals
- McDonald’s Big Breakfast can be enjoyed in a ketogenic way since it has an egg that has very low carbs-content and it depends on how it is cooked and seasoned. However, its nutritional values can be enhanced by removing the biscuit or hash brown, which can be considered so evil for this diet because these are full of carbs. Forget about the carbs and enjoy the eggs.
- Steaks and Eggs can be a good go for ketogenic dieters. It has high contents of proteins in the form of eggs and meat and low-carbs. Also, serving it with Tomatoes and Avocado to bring health and taste to it would be great.
- Chipotle Salad Bowl is created by the staff by keeping in mind the keto dieters. It is termed as a lifestyle bowl for those dieters where they can enjoy the meal it is the lifestyle that they have ever wanted and it is healthy too. They also use Avocado in their meals because it is a must-have for dieters.
- Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets are not normal fried nuggets with lots of carbs. These are the grilled nuggets, a perfect choice for the times where you could just crave to have some snacks not knowing what to eat being on a diet because snacks only mean the addition of carbs to your meals but nuggets can just be perfect because they are grilled and have high proteins thus low-carb.
- Protein Style Burger with Onion and cheese can be a perfect option for ketogenic dieters. Although when you think about burgers you think about its partner, FRIES! And fries are full of carbs? You will have to stay strong in that case, you can’t have everything. Also, this protein style burger has no carbs because of no bun! The bun is replaced with lettuce. Also, no bun means you also can easily overcome the need for ketchup with lettuce because ketchup is full of carbohydrates. Hence, this is perfect and delicious for you to have when you are on a diet.
- Double stack beef burger has no bun and this bun is not replaced you can still enjoy this without the bun because it has meat and cheese and a high amount of proteins so don’t be confused about the taste. You will get to experience a new yet delicious taste.
- Keto Sandwiches have no bun and so some companies call it Dunwich.
Conclusion ( Low Carb Fast Food )
Just if you play smartly with the ingredients they are adding and replacing them with those having low carbs-content. This can be really helping in your diet regime.
So you can enjoy all of your fast foods even on diet! And the best thing is that these are unexpectedly tastier and healthy to have. Go and Grab!
You may also like:
- Is Banana A Berry
- Keto Taco Bell
- Worcestershire Sauce Substitutes
- Diet With Boiled Eggs
- Fasting With Water