Fasting with water is a type of diet in which you are allowed to intake only water, you cannot take anything besides water. This process can somehow result in enhancing psychological effects.
Humans are so emotional beings especially when it comes to their stomachs, they want to taste and flavors and pleasure, have trouble controlling their mouths.
On a side note, they still want to lose weight for which numerous diet plans are dancing in the town. People should learn to take responsibility and control their mouths to avoid many health problems.
Keeping everything aside, let’s open the doors to this medically supervised WATER FASTING! Scientists have been deeply studying this phenomenon of water fasting and it is a part of public awareness as well.
Everyone here is trying to be super-cool out there by experimenting on Water fasting. However, fasting in general is considered a violation of the standards of medical practice when recommended to patients.
The truth is, Recommending Water-fasting is not at all a matter of criminal or negligence behavior in-fact, this has been under practice in many of the hospitals in the world right now even.
This is when patients are put on water fasting before they go for a surgeon surgery procedure. This demonstrates that it has a benefit. If we focus further, there are even major health issues that can be resolved by adopting water-fasting as a treatment.
It involves all of the metabolic and hormonal issues. Relying only on water for long periods can be horrifying but it has some rules and numerous benefits which make it more fun!
Let’s dive into the scientific researches and know about the evidence which criticized water fasting.
From differentiating the diets from Solid vs. liquid to Low Carb and moderate one to Calorie-intake. Each diet has a different time duration where it actually starts showing results. All of these are left behind by it!
Benefits of Fasting With Water
Water Fasting has a Speed Advantage in Weight Loss! Another point is that when the fasting has been completed then the person doesn’t need to eat lower from the calorie-amount that needs to be burnt daily. With water fasting having the potential for faster fat loss, also including surpluses has resulted in more participants who stick with these periodic diets and since they stick to it longer, they lose weight faster! They don’t skip.
- Stop Eating
- Choose your own Water fasting duration, it may vary.
- Starting small and building up is better than jumping to the extreme level right off the bat.
- You can start from 60 to 72 hours of water fasting each week when you have fats to lose.
- On the remaining days, keep your eating plan over an eight-hour window!
- This duration can vary depending on the medical conditions so it’s better to always have a medical test taken before you start.
- Learn about your Vitamin and electrolyte deficiencies and consult your physician to make your diet plan before it becomes a problem for you.
- Adding foods to your diet soon after this fasting can also cause syndromes so you have to stay in touch with your supervisors.
What To Eat In Fasting With Water
- It’s better to have a good fiber intake before starting to avoid constipation.
- Your fast begins the moment you take your last meal, and when survival is on the line then your body unlocks the highest state of performance. This affects your Hunger hormone, Ghrelin and it continues to drop.
- You just have to start from 1 or 2 days of fasting by consuming all the nutrients and fibers in your last meal before starting the fast so that you stay active physically.
- You can take nothing other than water in hours after your last meal.
- Once your body gets used to a certain period of time, you can increase the time limit but do not drag it for so long.
This is not for
- Underweight Or people with Anorexia.
- Pregnant, because they need extra nutrients every day.
- Breastfeeding Women, Require extra nutrient intake for their child.
- Children under 18, require nutrients for growth.
- Diabetic patients, need to eat healthy throughout the day.
Researches On Fasting With Water
Researches have shown that it is not a magical cure for diseases or weight-loss, it is just to create such an environment in the body where the body manages to heal itself but it has to be done under medical supervision. If it is done properly, then it is a safe process.
You may also like: